1000 4th Street, Suite 570 San Rafael, CA 94901-3118 - Office: (415) 291-8320 Fax: (415) 291-8111



Q. Does your firm collect in other states?
A. We do accept claims for collection where the debtor is located outside of California.  In the event we are unable to collect the obligation ourselves, we know attorneys throughout the U.S. and abroad through our membership in the Commercial Law League of America and other organizations to whom your matter could be referred for collection.  Should it be necessary to forward your matter to out of state counsel, we will monitor the handling of your claim by the receiving attorney.
Q. What areas of California do Glassberg, Pollak & Associates collect in?
A. We cover Northern and Central California, from Fresno north to the Oregon border.
Q. Do you domesticate and collect judgments?
A. Yes.  We can turn your foreign judgment into a California sister state judgment and enforce that judgment here.  We can also take your California judgment and have it domesticated and enforced in another state through our long standing relationships with other attorneys all over the U. S.
Q. Are my collection claims bonded when we place them with your firm?
A. Your claim can be bonded if it is forwarded to our office over one of the lists described on our affiliations page.

Web Design & SEO by

Copyright 2017 Glassberg, Pollak & Associates. All Rights Reserved.